Paper Submission to NITTE-BIO 2021
Presenters can choose any one of the option to present their research work in NITTE-BIO 2021.
Option 1: Abstract submission (Only presentation preferred)
Option 2: Full length paper submission (Communication to Journal preferred)
The abstract/ full length paper must be submitted only using EASY CHAIR conference manager. Submission of the abstract/ manuscript by email or any other mode will not be considered. Kindly download the template given in the website and prepare the manuscript by strictly following the guidelines given below:
- Abstract/ manuscript file must be in .pdf format ONLY
- Mention the author name and affiliation clearly. Also include the contact details (E-mail) of the corresponding author.
- Paper must be original research article and not presented/published elsewhere with plagiarism <10%.
- Manuscript should contain substantial research giving relevance to the conference thrust area.
- Review papers will not be entertained.
- For details about the format and style kindly download the template given in the website by clicking the button “Download Template”
The paper presented in NITTE-BIO 2021 only will be communicated to following journals and will undergo peer review as per the journal policy. Selected manuscripts will have No Article Publication Charges. Kindly adhere to the norms of manuscript preparation of the journals.
Research articles under Environmental Biotechnology category will be communicated to Environmental Science and Pollution Research, Springer, Indexed in Scopus, under special issue.
Research article other than Environmental Biotechnology category will be communicated to Current Research in Biotechnology, Elsevier. The manuscript will be published in the regular edition of this journal once it has been accepted after being peer reviewed as per the policy of the journal. The publication fee for this journal is waived until 31 December 2021.
The details of the journals are given below.